I am biased in this list of the 6 best cruise books for cruise lovers. These are the books i think will help you plan and prepare for your next cruise. However, five of them I have written. The reason I wrote them was when I got into cruising I could not find books that were detailed or specific enough. There were lots of resources online but few books. In this video I talk about what I consider the best cruise book ever (not by myself!) that I still use today and then the others that I have written.
Watch my video about the best cruise books
Watch the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/AnPrzu0B4VM
If you are a member of Amazon Prime you can read many of the books I have written for free within that membership.
Buy the books mentioned on Amazon:
- Berlitz Guide To Cruising: USA https://amzn.to/2ricQxb or UK https://amzn.to/2HIMqQ9
- Cruise Traveler’s Handbook: USA https://amzn.to/2KvN7ud or UK https://amzn.to/2FCV64T
- Essential Cruise Tips: – USA http://amzn.to/2eCfPeP or UK http://amzn.to/2c3Oq5p
- European River Cruise Tips: USA http://amzn.to/2fPE1HR or UK http://amzn.to/2gc7cWU
- Cruising With Cunard: USA https://amzn.to/2jqwiVa or UK https://amzn.to/2w53uKZ
- World Cruise On Cunard: USA http://amzn.to/2u7wVre or – UK http://amzn.to/2vhneGG
If you use these link the books will cost you the same but I will receive a small commission from Amazon.