Do you love cruising? Are you active on social media, such as a blogger or YouTuber? Then you may be interested in the new CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) club launched on 1 October 2018.
I was invited to be one of the founder members, along with six other influencers.
The #ChooseCruise club offers the following
It costs £95 to join for the year. Members get:
- An invitation to a special event each year dedicated to influencers
- The opportunity to attend some of CLIA’s flagship events (Ticket and travel costs are not included)
- Opportunity to attend CLIA’s 2019 Conference (Ticket and travel costs are not included)
- Access to ship visits
- The chance to reach a new audience of travel agents through submitting opinion articles to CLIA’s website – CruiseExperts.org – together with a link of your choice
- Weekly email updates about all things cruise
- Access to CruiseExperts.org for the learning academy and online resource
Andy Harmer, CLIA UK & Ireland director, said in the press release: “We couldn’t be more thrilled to invite influencers to become members of our exclusive #ChooseCruise Club. We are confident that through this partnership we can help bloggers, vloggers and influencers create even more wonderful cruise content for their followers. This will be a fantastic way to work together to be able to show the world how wonderful a cruise holiday is.”
To become a member, email firstname.lastname@example.org