I do not usually have a sweet tooth. That changed when I was on board the Seabourn Sojourn when I got totally addicted to their desserts and chocolate treats. They were the best puddings that I have ever had on any ship – maybe anywhere. Every lunch and dinner there were temptations and choices that I could not resist. While many cruise lines have a perfectly acceptable range of sweet treats, Seabourn were masters.
One of the biggest highlights was on the Galley Lunch event. This was held on one of the sea days and, while the galley was converted into a series of food stations, they built two vast tables of the most gorgeous sweets. It was the highlight of the event, and maybe the cruise itself.
The best review is to simply show them:
For more of my thoughts and coverage of Seabourn:
- Visit my Seabourn Tips for Travellers Page
- Watch my Seabourn Sojourn Video Tour
- Read my Seabourn Overview
- Read my Seabourn Food Review: Desserts
- Read my Tips, Tricks and Advice For Getting The Most From Cruising With Seabourn