6 Activities No Longer Allowed on a Cruise Ship – Essential Cruise Tip #104
In this episode of Essential Cruise Tips Gary Bembridge, cruise author and expert, share six activities that are no longer allowed on cruise ships. Click the play button in the player below to listen to the episode.
- Messages in a bottle.
- Streamers at sailaway.
- Hitting golf balls into the ocean.
- Smoking in the dining rooms and staterooms.
- Visits from friends and family on embarkation day.
- Skeet shooting.
If you enjoyed this article, please follow Tips For Travellers on:
- YouTube Channel: Helping you to make the most of your precious vacation time and money.
- Monthly Newsletter : get a free eBook of different travel tips every month.