Taylor Goldblatt of the US City Travelers podcast interviewed me for the show about all things cruising and my book “The Cruise Traveler’s Handbook“
In the promotion for the show he advertised that listeners would:
- Learn why Gary believes that cruising is better than land based vacations!
- Learn about some of the best destinations to cruise from, from the US.
- get in the know about some good off-board activities or attractions that are well worth seeing or doing.
- Learn which cruise lines are best for which types of people!
- Discover the benefits of going on the Disney cruise line, compared to Royal Caribbean.
- See what advice Gary has for those cruising on the Norwegian Epic.
- Find out about a few of the most innovative cruise ships in existence today!
- Find out whether bigger cruise ships are really better!
- Learn which are best for children, seniors and teenagers, along with some special features that really help them cater to one of these target markets.
- See what advice Gary has for first time cruise goers and how to avoid common mistakes!
- Find out what sorts of situations make it worth it to pay a little bit more to get a room with a window.
- Learn how to get the best fare on your cruise rate.
- Learn what you should pack and why it’s extremely important to do your homework for stuffing the suitcase.
- Find out how to deal with seasickness!
- Learn about how accommodating some lines are for solo travelers. This might really surprise you!
- Plus, so much more!
Take a listen to the interview online right now: click here