In my 38th Tips for Travellers Global Travel Destination Podcast series, I feature Moscow the capital of Russia.
The podcast is 33 minutes long and covers an overview of the city, and then my 9 top tips for visitors to make the most of their visit.
To listen to the podcast you can either:
(1) Right click here and save the file to your computer and listen to it
Listen to the podcast and hear more about my top tips on:
1) Preparing and getting there, including visas
2) When to go
3) Where to stay and keeping safe
4) Getting around the city
5) Best tours to get an overview of the city
6) The main attarction (Kremlin and Red Square area)
7) The best museums to visit
8) The best outside attractions (Gorky Park and Victory Park)
9) The best entertainment (circus and casios)
View from Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow 1803 (13), originally uploaded by garybembridge.
If you are not a subscriber of the blog, why not sign up to get updates deliveded directly to your in-box using the subscribe box on the top left of the blog, or use on of the buttons to add the headlines to your favourite home page.