PODCAST 23: DISNEYLAND, CALIFORNIA
Litsen / subscribe to the podcast: click here
1313 Harbor Blvd. at Katella Disneyland Way, Anaheim, California 92803, United States
Official Disneyland site
Offical Disneyland Podcasts
Travel/ Fan Site recommendations:
- Research before you go using podcasts. Try the official Disneyland podcast that you can find via Disneyland.com (look for the podcast link), or search on iTunes/ Yahoo etc for Disneyland or Disney and you will find many OUTSTANDING fan podcasts with the latest news so very handy to check them out beforen you go.
- Make sure you know where you are going and how to find it as not well signposted. Get a map with instructions from a site liek experiencela.com
- Make sure you write down – or text yourself – where you parked and the trolly bus to get there…
- Sunscreen up, wear a hat and make sure everyone in your party has done – you will outside all day and it is hot!
- As soon as you are in, sit down somewhere, have a drink and use the map and day’s events to plan how you will “attck” the park, in what order, rides you MUST do, who wants to do what – and agree a meet point if you get lost etc
- Consider one of the offical tours, fidn details on disneyland.com that range forma kids one with a treasure hunt to a Follow in Walt’s footsteps that covers his vision and how they built the place
- use FAST PASS which means you can get free tickets with a time slot that means you jump to the head of the queues and so you don’t stand for 30 or more minutes when you could be doing something else
- Plan on a day for the park – making sure you plan to see the mid-afternoon parade and fireworks at sunset. A day is enough 5 – 6 hours max..
- Plan whast sort of food you want fior lunch/ dinner and plan your way to attack the park so you end up there at the time you want to eat… it is all pretty much pizza, burgers etc…