This page shares all my Tips for Travellers Norwegian Epic reviews in the form of articles, videos and podcasts based on my travels with Norwegian Cruise Lines on their Norwegian Epic cruise ship.
Video tour of the ship
Watch my video tour of the ship and the huge amount of choice that “Freestyle Cruising” offers in restaurants, bars, fitness, entertainment, facilities including an aqua park with three water slides and more:
Before the trip
- Details about my Norwegian Epic cruise, and what it promises. Norwegian Cruise Line pioneered the “freestyle cruising” concept which is a more informal approach to cruising that provides huge amount of choice in the form of dining, entertainment and accommodation. This article talks about the invite to experience it – and what to expect.
- Norwegian Epic water slides and aqua park. Why they promises to be my little bit of heaven at sea! I take a preview of the 3 water slides in the on board aqua park – and share past water park experiences both on land and at sea.
- Cruising like a Norwegian. I talk about tips for first time cruisers a lot on the blog and in my podcasts. I was impressed with the pre-cruise emails and min-sites that Norwegian sent out a few days before the cruise that gave advice and tips for first time travellers with them, as well as more general advice on how to get the most out of the ship.
During the trip
- Embarkation day for the Norwegian Epic. My day, first observations and the BIG surprises in what I discovered. It is not what I had expected. Find out how I need to decide what type of Norwegian I need to cruise like – and why!
- Photos I took on board the ship (Flickr album)
- Video tour and review of the balcony cabin (10229) that I stayed in with with observations and thoughts:
Advice and tips of cruising with Norwegian Cruise Line:
- 4 things you need to know if you are considering cruising on Norwegian Epic. And why.
- 11 essential tips on getting the most from cruising on Norwegian Epic
- Freestyle Cruising – my video tour of the ship and the cruise experience, facilities and accommodation
Listen to my thoughts and those of the Norwegian Epic Hotel Manager (Mirsad Bucuk) and Cruise Director (Jill Tasker) talking about who Norwegian Cruise Line is best suited for – and why:
Keep up to date on content posted about Norwegian and other travel content by signing up for updates (link on right hand side of the blog) and the monthly Tips for Travellers newsletter
Recommended additional reading:
- Tips for Travellers Cruising Page (links to most of my extensive cruising content)
- Tips for Travellers Facebook Page
Disclaimer: I was invited by Norwegian Cruise Lines on a mini-cruise in the Mediterranean on their Norwegian Epic ship. The views expressed in the articles, videos and podcasts are my own and based on my observations.