Episode 91: Caribbean Podcast – 3 Surprises
In episode 91 of the Tips for Travellers Audio podcast, I share 3 surprising things that I found out about the Caribbean while I was back there on a 2 week trip. As listeners of the podcast and readers of the blog will know, I adore the Caribbean. It is a stunning and beautiful place to visit both on a land based vacation or on a cruise. I have covered the region a few times before on the podcast, and at the bottom of this post are links to past episodes on the region.
In this podcast I will discuss, among other things, how the islands got their names, why the islands got heavier and the most popular islands and why. In the next 2 podcasts I will continue the Caribbean theme and share more tips for travelers to islands I have not yet covered on the podcast, and will also feature how to get the most out of duty and tax free shopping in the region.
Meantime, take a listen to this podcast and hear 3 surprising things about the Caribbean that should interest and be relevant to anyone considering visiting the Caribbean – be it for the first time or a repeat visit.
To listen to the episode, you can listen online now using the audio player below or one of the following options:
- iTunes: subscribe for free to the Tips for Travellers Podcast on iTunes
- RSS feed: subscribe for free using the RSS feed
- Stitcher Radio
- Tips for Travellers mobile app (which has bonus PDF and video content with every episode): iTunes or Android via Amazon
- Listen to Episode 91 of the Tips for Travellers Podcast (3 Caribbean Surprises) online now using the player below:
Listen to the other Tips for Travellers Caribbean Podcasts too:
- Visiting the Caribbean – what to expect
- Cruising the Caribbean – how to get the most out it
- Barbados – the ultimate guide for travellers
- Barbados – the best places to eat on this island of top restaurants
Help me to improve the Tips for Travellers blog by doing a short 10 question survey online: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/tipsfortravellers