Is the “Cruise Traveler’s Handbook” any good? Reviews & coverage reveals the answer..
Have you got your copy of my book “The Cruise Traveler’s Handbook” yet?
Still unsure about if this is the book for you?
I thought I would share some of the coverage and reviews that the book has received so far to help you make up your mind:
Steve Ramm on Amazon.com wrote: “Though he has been writing a blog and recording the (free) podcasts on cruising to worldwide destinations for over a decade (and I do recommend that you search for these) , this is his first printed book venture. Reading through the 130-page softbound volume, Bembridge’s enthusiasm and “wanting to help” shines through, just as in those podcasts.” Read the full review on Amazon.com
Danielle Fear also wrote on Amazon: ” I adore this book! It is filled with interesting short stories, tips, advice, destination information and much more. It is an honest view of cruising and quite frankly cruising needed it!”
Great Boating Journeys on Amazon.co.uk wrote: “Written in an easy, inspiring manner, Bembridge presents the ideal expert guide to Cruise Travel from packing your suitcase to disembarkation. It blends both humorous anecdotes and serious advice on how to plan the perfect voyage”
To read more articles and features about the book you can also visit:
- GoNomad.com who feature one of the chapters (budgeting)
- Cruise Critic Interview about the book
- GoneWithTheFamily.com review of the book
- CompareHoilidayMoney.com blog interview and coverage of the book
- GreatBoatJourneys article and review on their site
‘The Cruise Traveler’s Handbook’, published by Full Flight Press, is available now:
Buy the paperback version
- USA at Amazon.com ($16), BarnesandNoble.com ($16)
- UK from Amazon UK (£10) and WH Smith;
- Canada from Amazon.Ca (CAD $17).
Buy the eBook version
- USA Amazon Kindle Store ($9,99)
- UK Amazon Kindle Store (£7,20)