I have arrived back from my “Best of Florida” escorted tour as a guest of Titan Travel. Every day I recorded thoughts and observations to make this Best of Florida Live, which you can listen to using the player below:
In this podcast you will my daily thoughts, comments and tips as I toured around the “Sunshine State”.
I look at the pros, cons and see what it is like to be on an escorted tour versus self exploring – as well as talking about the highlights of Florida beyond the well-known theme parks in Orlando. On the trip I visited and speak about:
- St Augustine (oldest town in the United States and major tourist centre).
- Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral.
- Miami South Beach.
- Key West and the Florida Keys.
- Everglades, to go on an Air Boat looking for alligators.
- Cape Coral and the winter estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford.
If you want to find out more about the tour, places visited and other content from the trip visit tipsfortravellers.com/titan-travel-florida and the Titan Travel Best of Florida tour page for dates and prices.