Auckland New Zealand – Tips For Travellers Podcast #226
In this episode of the Tips For Travellers podcast Gary Bembridge visits Auckland in New Zealand and provides advice and tips on the must-see and must-do sights, attractions and things to do there.
In this podcast you will hear an overview of the history, must-know facts, observations, general tips for travellers and the must-see and do things to do including:
- Waterfront and Viaduct Harbour, including the public art sculpture tour.
- Bastion Point.
- Kelly Tarlton’s SeaLife Aquarium.
- Sky City Tower.
- Auckland Domain and War Memorial Museum.
- New Zealand Maritime Museum.
- MOTAT (Auckland’s Museum for Transport and Technology).
- Auckland Zoological Gardens.
- St Patrick’s Cathedral.
- Art Gallery.
- Queens Street (shopping).
- Further afield: Waiwera Thermal Pools and Rotura.
Resources and links referred to in the podcast:
- DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Zealand (USA http://amzn.to/1SFuZzx and for UK http://amzn.to/1SFv5Y3 )
- Link Busses
This episode was supported by DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: New Zealand
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron