Safari Game Drive Tips For Travellers Podcast
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, tips for travellers on what to expect, how to prepare and get the most from a game drive whilst on a safari (including answering the question about what happens if you need to go to the bathroom!). Whilst focusing on a Tanzania safari the tips and advice apply to going to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia and other African safaris.
Heading to Tanzania on safari is one of my favourite all-time travel experiences. I had been on safaris in South Africa and Zimbabwe but this was even more magical, enthralling and I saw more animals than I had imagined I would. It exceeded all expectations on so many levels when I travelled there I travelled with Titan Travel on a 9-night “Wild Plains of Tanzania” trip. In this podcast I share many tips and advice – and answer questions I received – about what a game drive involves.
The episode covers the following tips:
- Type of vehicles.
- Number of game drives per day.
- Leaving the van.
- Bathroom breaks.
- Food and drink.
- Taking photos.
- Titan Travel “Wild Plains of Tanzania Tour: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/TitanTanzania
- All my Tanzania Videos and Articles: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/tanzania-safari-tips/
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal