In this episode of the Tips for Travellers Travel podcast I interview Janice Waugh who is the publisher of ‘The Traveler’s Handbook” series. These guide books cover many travel niches and areas like cruising, family, adventure, career break, food, solo, volunteering and luxury.
In the interview she talks about her vision for the series and why she created them. She explains how each of the books are written by established writers and bloggers in each area that bring a unique perspective to the topic. She also explains how the books combine practical advice and tips with inspirational stories.
The books are available in paperback and also electronic book form from all of the major online book retailers including
- USA at Amazon.com ($16), BarnesandNoble.com ($16)
- UK from Amazon UK (£10) and WH Smith;
- Canada from Amazon.Ca (CAD $17).
To listen to the podcast for free:
- iTunes: subscribe for free to the Tips for Travellers Podcast on iTunes
- RSS feed: subscribe for free using the RSS feed
- Stitcher Radio
- Listen to the episode using this link
- Listen using the player below