3 Cruise Wishes Are Being Solved By The MSC Preziosa
Cruising is fantastic. I love it. I have been on over 20 cruises across a number of different cruise lines but there are 3 significant cruise activities that I have never done. These will all have been achieved within the next week. The 3 things are:
- To attend a live ship christening.
- To go on a maiden voyage of a cruise ship.
- To try out MSC, the newest major cruise line in the world.
I have been invited by MSC Cruises to be one of their official bloggers covering the launch of their newest ship, the MSC Preziosa. This ship is one of their large and modern “Fantasia” Class ships. It is also the last of this type they will be building. They will look at a new design for future ships.
Over the next week:
- I will be travelling to Genoa to attend the Christening Event, where the Screen Legend Sophia Loren will name the ship.
- I will get to travel on the Maiden Voyage in their unique “ship-within-a-ship” called the Yacht Club. This is a premium and prestige area of the ship with various added features that I will cover in my reports.
- I am also going to go behind the scenes and find out what makes this “Mediterranean Style” cruise line work. I will be interviewing the CEO, The Captain and Hotel Manager as well as the Head Butler.
You can follow all the reports on the blog (including my dedicated MSC Preziosa/ Tips for Travellers Page , which I will post through the journey as well as on my social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
Let me know what you want me to explore, discover, review and also ask the Captain, Hotel Manager, Head Butler and passengers and crew I meet along the way. Leave a comment / tweet me/ email me