Since 2005, Tips for Travellers has been providing inspiration, advice and tips to 40+ travellers looking to find and enjoy amazing and luxurious travel experiences on both land and at sea. There is a large YouTube channel with over 29 million all-time video views, an audio podcast with almost one million downloads, blog and travel books and guides.
The audience is mostly 40+, travels often, affluent and 80% is in the UK and United States.
Review the video, audio and written content from past projects
- CroisiEurope Loire River Cruise
- Crystal Cruises
- Fred Olsen Fjords
- Holland America Mediterranean
- MSC Divina Caribbean
- MSC Preziosa Maiden Voyage
- Norwegian Epic Mediterranean
- P&O Britannia Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas
- Seabourn Mediterranean
- Silversea Arctic Expedition
- Silversea Baltics
- Uniworld Danube
- Uniworld Venice
Destinations and Tourist Boards
- Canada Spring Watch
- Harz Germany
- Jordan Tourist Board
- MyFerryLink Belgium
- Rocky Mountaineer Canada
- Titan Travel Florida
Download my latest media kit: Tips For Travellers Media Pack
The following are the ways to partner and reach that audience:
- Press and Blogger trips (hosted and unhosted): I welcome invitations for hosted and unhosted press and blogger trips from tourism boards, hotels and cruise lines. In return for the trip I will commit to produce an agreed level of articles, video, audio podcasts and social media postings. I can provide case studies, testimonials and results of past projects.
- Paid-for Content Assignments: I am available to produce content for commercial partners which can include social media, video, audio, photography and audio. While the total fee will be quoted based on the assignment, as a guideline my day rate is US$550 / UK£350 / €450 and the estimate will be based on time to generate and then produce the content.
- Guest and Sponsored Posts, including Infographics: I run only a limited number of guest posts and infographics and only accept proposals on topics that are suitable for the blog and audience. The fee is a minimum of GB£200 / US$300 with no-follow links. This is not a negotiable rate. Please do not submit requests unless you can meet these criteria.
- Advertising: I can run banner ads on the site at a cost of GB£150 / US$200 per six months. This is not a negotiable rate.
- Podcast Sponsorship: Episodes of the Tips for Travellers podcast can be sponsored for US$100 per episode or a package of 12 for US$1,000
- Seminars and Speaking: I have extensive experience at developing and running workshops on the role of and working with bloggers and social media for Tourism Boards, PR agencies and travel brands. I also talk regularly at events in North America and Europe, and am available for speaking engagements.
To find out more, contact me gary (at) tipsfortravellers,com
6 Reasons to work with Tips for Travellers:
#1: Well established travel video maker, podcaster, blogger, author and writer.
#2: Large content consumption and reach of travellers.
- on average over 100,000 items of content read, watched or listened to every month.
- over 26 million video views on YouTube.
- over 800,000 podcast downloads.
- over 160,000 visitors to the blog last year.
#3: Affluent audience that travels frequently.
#4: Significant influence on travel and provider decisions of the audience.
- 43% say Tips for Travellers inspired or determined their choice of provider.
- 34% say Tips for Travellers helped to reinforce or confirm their choice of provider.
#5: Proven track record of working with major brands, including:
- Cruise Lines: Cunard, MSC Cruises, Silversea, Seabourn, Uniworld,Norwegian, Holland America
- Hotels: Four Seasons
- Travel Brands: DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, MyTravelMoney.co.uk, Knok.com, TravelPony.com
- Tourism Boards: Tourism Northern Territory
- Technology: Acer, Audio Technika, Zinio.com
#6: Award winning content
- I have won and been shortlisted for multiple awards including Best Cruise Blogger (Cruise International), Best Use of Social Media (CLIA UK & Ireland Cruise Journalism Awards) and Best Travel Video (TripFilms).