Since 2005, Tips for Travellers has been providing inspiration, advice and tips to help english-speaking travellers over 40 years of age make the most of their precious travel time and money with my large YouTube channel, audio podcast, blog and travel books and guides.
The audience is mostly 40+, travels often, affluent and 80% is in the UK and United States.
Take a look at my media pack
6 Reasons to work with Tips for Travellers:
#1: Well established and award-winning travel video maker, podcaster, blogger, author and writer.
#2: Large content consumption and reach of travellers.
- Over 30 million video views on YouTube.
- Over 1.2 million podcast downloads.
- over 160,000 visitors to the blog last year.
#3: Affluent 45+ audience that travels frequently.
#4: Significant influence on travel and provider decisions of the audience.
- 43% say Tips for Travellers inspired or determined their choice of provider.
- 34% say Tips for Travellers helped to reinforce or confirm their choice of provider.
#5: Proven track record of working with major brands, including:
- Cruise Lines: Cunard, MSC Cruises, Silversea, Seabourn, Uniworld,Norwegian, Holland America
- Hotels: Four Seasons
- Travel Brands: DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, MyTravelMoney.co.uk, Knok.com, TravelPony.com
- Tourism Boards: Tourism Northern Territory
- Technology: Acer, Audio Technika, Zinio.com
#6: Award winning content
- I have won and been a finalist for multiple awards including:
- Best Cruise Blogger 2018 Finalist – World Of Cruising Wave Awards (Results March 2018)
- Best Travel Vlogger 2017 Finalist – Travel Media Awards (Results October 2017)
- Best Cruise Blogger 2017 – Cruise International Cruise Awards
- Best Social Media Coverage 2016 – CLIA UK & Ireland Cruise Journalism Awards
- Best Cruise Blogger 2015 – Cruise International Cruise Awards
Examples of video, audio and written content from past projects
- CroisiEurope Loire River Cruise
- Crystal Cruises
- Fred Olsen Fjords
- Holland America Mediterranean
- MSC Divina Caribbean
- MSC Preziosa Maiden Voyage
- Norwegian Epic Mediterranean
- P&O Britannia Caribbean
- Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas
- Seabourn Mediterranean
- Silversea Arctic Expedition
- Silversea Baltics
- Uniworld Danube
- Uniworld Venice
Destinations and Tourist Boards
- Canada Spring Watch
- Harz Germany
- Jordan Tourist Board
- MyFerryLink Belgium
- Rocky Mountaineer Canada
- Titan Travel Florida
Download my latest media kit: Tips For Travellers Media Pack
The following are the ways to partner and reach that audience:
- Press and Blogger trips (hosted and unhosted): I welcome invitations for hosted and unhosted press and blogger trips from tourism boards, hotels and cruise lines. In return for the trip I will commit to produce an agreed level of articles, video, audio podcasts and social media postings. I can provide case studies, testimonials and results of past projects.
- Paid-for Content Assignments: I am available to produce content for commercial partners which can include social media, video, audio, photography and audio. While the total fee will be quoted based on the assignment, as a guideline my day rate is US$550 / UK£350 / €450 and the estimate will be based on time to generate and then produce the content.
- Guest and Sponsored Posts, including Infographics: I run only a limited number of guest posts and infographics and only accept proposals on topics that are suitable for the blog and audience. The fee is a minimum of GB£200 / US$300 with no-follow links. This is not a negotiable rate. Please do not submit requests unless you can meet these criteria.
- Advertising: I can run banner ads on the site at a cost of GB£150 / US$200 per six months. This is not a negotiable rate.
- Podcast Sponsorship: Episodes of the Tips for Travellers podcast can be sponsored for US$100 per episode or a package of 12 for US$1,000
- Seminars and Speaking: I have extensive experience at developing and running workshops on the role of and working with bloggers and social media for Tourism Boards, PR agencies and travel brands. I also talk regularly at events in North America and Europe, and am available for speaking engagements.
To find out more, contact me gary (at) tipsfortravellers,com