Tokyo Tips For Travellers Podcast #234
Join me, Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com, as I take you to Tokyo in Japan. In the podcast I share observations, need-to-know about the city, history, overall advice and then tips on must-see and must-do sights and attractions.
In the show I cover the following must-see sights:
- Senso-Ji Temple in Asakusa.
- Tokyo SkyTree and Tokyo Tower.
- Ueno Park, including Tokyo National Museum.
- Ginza, including Sony Showroom, key department stores (Wako, Matsuya and Mitsukoshi and Yodobashi Akiba which is the largest electronics store.
- Imperial Palace Grounds.
- SkyBus Tokyo Hop Bus.
- Official Tokyo Visitor Site: http://www.gotokyo.org/en/.
- Tokyo Metro: http://www.tokyometro.jp/en/
- DK Eyewitness Tokyo Top 10 Guide (USA Listeners: http://amzn.to/1ZCk5JM) (UK Listeners: http://amzn.to/1NpKiu5).
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
This podcast is supported by DK Eyewitness Travel Guides. To find out more and buy: (USA Listeners: http://amzn.to/1ZCk5JM) (UK Listeners: http://amzn.to/1NpKiu5).