Titan MS Serenade River Cruise Ship – All The Cabin Types Overview and Review
Cruising on European rivers is growing fast. There are many cruise lines and ships plying their way around the key waterways of Europe. A new option appeared for the 2017 season, which is the Titan Travel MS Serenade 1. The ship was built in 2005 and has now been exclusively chartered by the company who have renovated it to meet the needs of their core audience (UK travellers).
In this video I show you around the four different cabin types available on the ship. While there are many similarities between them, the location and price does vary. In the review I focus on the one very unique and distinctive feature that every cabin has on this ship – something that you will not find on other river cruise ships. Take a look at the video and see and find out more.
Watch my video about all MS Serenade Cabin Types
To watch the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/Tz7nu0U14WE
For more of my videos and content about the MS Serenade 1 visit: tipsfortravellers.com/titan-serenade-river-cruise-ship/
Disclaimer: I travelled on the MS Serenade 1 as a guest of Titan Travel on a short pre-launch cruise from Cologne to Amsterdam in March 2017.
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up for the Latest Tips For Travellers email.
Want to Support Tips For Travellers?
- Book a cruise via The Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: email / UK Phone 0800 852 7801/ Ex-UK +44 1273 836 639
- Next time buying on Amazon USA or Amazon UK click on these links
- Become a supporter via Patreon
- Make a donation via PayPal