Tips for Travellers Podcast 153: River Cruising Insiders Tips and Advice
In this episode of Tips for Travellers audio podcast, I bring you insights, obsevations, tips and advice from river cruise insiders through four interviews with river cruising experts who serve on board Uniworld Boutique River Cruise’s River Beatrice ship. I recorded the interviews while I was taking a seven-night cruise along the Danube that sailed through Germany, Austria and Hungary.
You will hear the thoughts of Captain Doede Smit, Ike Benedictus (Hotel Manager), Micael Furka (Executive Chef) and Mirela Varga (Cruise Manager). They cover topics that include:
- Navigating rivers like the Dabube.
- Why and when river cruising is better than exploring Europe by land.
- Who a river cruise is best suited for and why, including if a river cruise is suitable for people with limited mobility or disabilities.
- Trends and changes in river cruising.
- What there is to do on a river cruise, and the choices of activities and entertainment available.
- The culinary experience on board, including what the most popular dish is!
- All-inclusive fares – what they really include.
For more on river cruising and Uniworld visit https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/uniworld
Click here to listen to River Cruising Insider Tips and Advice online, listen to the interviews online using the audio player below or by subscribing for free to the Tips for Travellers Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn Radio otr using the RSS feed in your favourite podcast app or catcher:
See all my articles, photographs, audio shows and videos at tipsfortravellers.com/uniworld
Declaration: I travelled as a guest of Uniworld River Cruises and Titan Travel on a 7-night “Enchanting Danube” river cruise on the River Beatrice ship. Uniworld is the world’s only boutique river cruise line. You can follow them on their Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Tumblr and Instragram . You can even follow the President and CEO (Guy A. Young) on Twitter.