Have you ever considered cruising on Oceania Cruises? If you are trying to decide which cabin type to cruise in take a look at my video tour and overview of a Concierge Verandah stateroom on Oceania Insignia. Overall, as you will see, I liked the cabin – although there was one aspect that I was less keen on. Take a look and see if you agree – and if it would stop you cruising in this cabin or not.
Watch the video tour and review:
Want to know more about Oceania Insignia? Visit the Tips For Travellers Oceania Insignia Page
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up for the Latest Tips For Travellers email.
Want to Support Tips For Travellers?
- Book a cruise via The Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: email / UK Phone 0800 852 7801/ Ex-UK +44 1273 836 639
- Next time buying on Amazon USA or Amazon UK click on these links
- Become a supporter via Patreon
- Make a donation via PayPal