MSC Cruises Insider Tips and Advice : Interview with Giles Hawke #MedWayOfLife
As a cruising fan I always relish the chance to meet industry insiders to find out the latest trends and plans. Hearing news, advice and tips first hand from people who work deep within the industry always reveals a treasure trove of cruising facts, surprises and trends to think about.
I was, therefore, delighted to meet and interview Giles Hawke from MSC Cruises. Giles joined MSC from Carnival UK where he worked on some of their famous cruise brands like P&O Cruises, Princess Cruises & Cunard Line. He is now the Executive Director of UK, Ireland and Australia and based in London.
I got to ask him about a range of cruise topics and you can listen to his thoughts and replies in my audio interview. Topics we spoke about included:
- What exactly does an Executive Director do and how does it affect us as passengers?
- What makes MSC Cruises unique or different to other cruise lines we can travel with?
- What makes MSC a good choice for families and travellers seeking a luxury travel experience?
- Why does MSC say they are Mediterranean experts and what do they offer passengers cruising this region?
- What is the new Grand Adventure cruise that MSC are launching?
- What does he see as the trends to watch in cruising, and what should we expect from MSC?
You can listen to the interview with Giles online (use this link) or by playing the interview now in the player below. To hear more of my audio interviews and tips about MSC Cruises and other travel topics you can subscribe for free to the Tips for Travellers Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, TuneIn radio or using the RSS Feed.
To see all my other audio, video and articles about MSC Cruises visit: tipsfortravellers.com/MSCCruises