I have updated the list I have of all the cruise vlog channels on YouTube, and compared with the same data a year ago. There are a wide range of channels and many new ones that I have only come to know and discover since starting this list a year ago. Please do check out channels you have not heard of before!
You can see the full list of the 98 channels I am aware of. If any are missing, please email me or leave a comment on this post and they will be added in the next update at the end of June. The channels ranked by subscribers as displayed on their YouTube page, but you can sort them alphabetically, by country, all time views (which is based on the data from SocialBlade).
These are the key things that stand out for me looking year-on-year. Please leave a comment with any that strike you too.
- Overall there has been a very noticeable increase in subscribers and views across all the list. This presumably reflects the re-opening of travel and cruising with new content and people more eager to watch cruise content.
- There are now 8 channels with over 100,000 subscribers, compared to just 2 a year ago.
- These are Tips For Travellers (258,000), La Lido Loca (161,000), Don’s Family Vacations (154,000), Cruise With Ben & David (139,000), Royal Caribbean Blog (137,000), Emma Cruises (120,000), The Ship Life (102,000) and EECC Travels (100,000)
- 6 are USA based, 3 of these are UK-Based and 1 in Canada-based.
- The 5 fastest growing channels in terms of subscribers in the last year have been Tips For Travellers +85,000, La Lido Loca +83,100, Emma Cruises +72,000, The Ship Life +52,100 and Don’s Family Vacations +49,000
- There are 4 channels moving especially fast up the rankings over the last year based on subscriber growth. These are Life Well Cruised +39,470, Cruise Passion +31,400, Chris Wong Vlogs +20,300 and Griff & Alyssa +19,500
- The 5 channels with the most views in the last year have been Tips For Travellers (23,200,000), La Lido Loca (22,900,000), Don’s Family Vacations (16,400,00), Cruise Passion (15,000,000) and Emma Cruises (12,860,000)
This list is permanently on my blog where the latest update is listed at https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/top-cruise-vloggers/
NOTE: Channels about cruising exclusively are the ones on this list. For purposes of this list, if at least 45 out of the last 50 videos on the channel are cruise-related topics they are considered “cruise channels” for this list. Without this the list becomes unmanageable!