Universal Orlando Resort and Wizarding World of Harry Potter Tips For Travellers Podcast #237
Join me, Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com, as I take you to Universal Orlando Resort and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter USA and share my ten top Tips For Travellers. In the podcast I share observations, need-to-know about Universal Orlando including its history, overall advice and then tips on must-see and must-do to get the most of it.
- Two-Park Pass.
- Fast Pass.
- Start at Universal Studios and Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagonal Alley.
- Check out the Night Bus and then go to Kings Cross to Catch the Hogwarts express to Hogsmede.
- Have something to eat at the Hogs Head / Three Broomsticks (make sure you try the Butter Beer which tastes like ice cream and is very yummy).
- Do the rides there, including the Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey.
- Spend the rest of the afternoon in Islands of Adventure focused on working your way around the park in a circle ending back at Hogshead and do some of the following: Jurrasic Park River Adventure, Pteranodon Flyers, Dudley Do-rights’s Ripsaw Falls, King Kong and Spiderman 4-D ride.
- Head back to Universal on Hogswart express and go to Transformers 3-D, Simpsons Ride, Rock It Rollercoaster, Despicable me and Shrek 4-D.
- Download there App.
- City Walk.
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.