Sky Princess Ship Tour and Review. Need-to-knows Before Cruising
Sky Princess Ship Tour and Review
Come and join me as I explore Sky Princess, the first cruise ship built by Princess Cruises integrating their Ocean Medallion technology. The ship went into service in October 2019, and I was on the first sailing after it left the shipyard. I discuss and show the main features of this ship, including the most impressive areas, facilities, bars, lounges, entertainment, fitness, dining options and cabins.
What is a Princess MedallionClass Vacation?
According to Princess Cruises, a Princess MedallionClass vacation offers the ultimate in effortless, personalised cruising. It begins with your Medallion®, a quarter-sized, wearable device that enables everything from touch-free boarding to locating your loved ones anywhere on the ship. As well as enhanced service like having whatever you need, delivered. The key question I am asked by many cruisers is ‘does it actually work?’ At this point, watch my video to find out more about this amazing piece of tech and how it works aboard Sky Princess.
Watch my Sky Princess Ship Tour and Review Video
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/xFTgKgu1WLM
WATCH MORE OF MY PRINCESS CRUISES VIDEOS:
- Princess Cruises Must-knows: https://youtu.be/Qioaf1Q2d-Y
- Royal Princess Ship Tour: https://youtu.be/EJxVWTtO2xY
- Princess Cruises Fares: https://youtu.be/ehId6YL6OHo
View more of my cruising tips.
SUPPORT TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS
- Find out about being a YouTube Channel Member: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/Join
- Find out about being a Patron on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tipsfortravellers
- Check out my T-Shirt range: http://bit.ly/TFTStore
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA