Join me on my tour and review of Princess Cruises Royal Princess cruise ship. I look at all the public spaces including restaurants and dining, bars and lounges, entertainment venues and options, fitness, pools, Kids Clubs, Spa and even the on-board laundry rooms! This 19 deck cruise ship holds 3,640 guests and was originally launched in 2013. She was named by the Duchess of Cambridge. Hear what I think of the ship and discover if it is a ship that would be right for your cruising vacation in my video
Watch My Royal Princess Ship Tour
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/EJxVWTtO2xY
- Book your Princess Cruise with CruiseDirect.com to get the best price: http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-8330795-13096806
Support Tips For Travellers as a Patron:
Become a Patron from just $3 and support Tips For Travellers to keep producing content and receive free eBooks, offers and exclusive content. Find out more at https://www.patreon.com/tipsfortravellers
Support Tips For Travellers by shopping:
- Cruises with CRUISEDIRECT.COM
- Hotels via TRIPADVISOR
- Rental cars with RENTALCARS.COM
- Books etc on AMAZON
- Attraction & tour tickets with TIQETS
- Free audiobook with AUDIBLE
Follow Tips For Travellers:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up below and every new post will be sent direct to you.