My updated and new: “Cruising with Cunard” eBook
I am delighted to announce that I have published a totally updated and revamped version of my popular “Cruising with Cunard” eBook. It contains new chapters, rewritten existing ones and new photographs.
Advice and tips on planning and getting the most out of cruising with Cunard Cruise Line by Gary Bembridge, author of “The Cruise Traveler’s Handbook”.
This 43,600 word, 214 page book of articles and over 36 photographs explores the history, uniqueness, life on board, reviews, essential cruising tips and advice for cruising in different regions of the world. It draws on first-hand experiences of travelling with Cunard for over a decade and on all ships in the fleet and talking to passengers and crew.
It is an unofficial guide to Cunard and not endorsed by the cruise line providing opinions and observations based on traveling as a fare paying passenger as well as my extensive cruising background as a writer, author and video maker. It provides a practical, honest and frank assessment to provide the traveler with a balanced view of Cunard.
The book includes:
1) The history, heritage and overview of the Cunard Line.
2) Transatlantic Crossings in summer and winter.
3) World Cruises and Voyage including life on board and facilities.
4) Norwegian Fjords Cruising.
5) Behind the scenes of Cunard including the history of afternoon tea, below deck, the kitchens and dealing with Norovirus
6) Ship reviews
7) Tips for different cruising in different parts of the world including the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Fjords and Transatlantic.
8) Links to exclusive multi-media content like videos and audio shows to download
You can get it for Kindle at amazon.com. amazon.co.uk and all the other local amazon stores as well as in the Nook and Kobo stores too.