In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Bath in Somerset in England and provides tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
Bath is one of most popular tourists destinations out of London. It is ideal for visitors wanting to feel they have stepped into an old world English city. The city is chock full of Georgian style architecture and is built with distinctive Bath stone. It has a long history dating back to Roman times, and an easy day trip or place to visit for a few days. It gets very busy in summer as its such draw card. These tips help you make the most of it
Listen to this episode here..
The episode covers the following must-see sights and attractions:
- Bath Abbey.
- Roman Baths and Pump Room.
- Thermae Bath Spa.
- Royal Crescent and No1 Royal Crescent.
- Fashion Museum and Assembly Rooms.
- Museum of Bath Architecture.
- Museum of Bath at Work.
- Jane Austen Centre.
- Theatre Royal Bath.
- Sally Lunn’s Historic House and Museum.
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Going on a cruise? Want a great deal?
- Get great advice and deals through the Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: find out more at https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruiseline