In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, talks about something that could end up being one of the best decisions you make – to take out travel insurance.
In the episode he talks about the potential costs you could be facing if something goes wrong whilst travelling – and recounts some real life things he and others have faced.
Listen to the episode:
- Four main things you need travel insurance for – and why.
- When you should buy insurance.
- Different policy types.
- Best place to buy insurance from – and why.
- If you need travel insurance if you are an EU resident and have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up below and every new post will be sent direct to you.