London Must-See Sights – Tips For Travellers Podcast
Join me, Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com, as I take you to the 10 must-see sights in London. London has been my home town for almost 30 years and these are the sights that I recommend that everyone sees when visiting. They are also FREE to visit and your only cost will be the Tube fare to get around to them.
Listen to the podcast:
In the show I cover the following ten must-see sights and attractions:
- Houses of Parliament.
- Trafalgar Square.
- Buckingham Palace.
- Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
- St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Millennium Bridge.
- Hyde Park.
- Museum Row.
Get you free audio book and trial at tipsfortravellers.com/audible
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
If you enjoyed this post, please follow Tips For Travellers on:
- YouTube Channel: Helping you to make the most of your precious vacation time and money.
- Monthly Newsletter : get a free eBook of different travel tips every month.