Korianna House: A Modern, Stylish Villa To Hire on Kefalonia Greece
One of the options when visiting any of the main holiday destinations in Europe like Kefalonia in Greece, is to avoid hotels and resorts and find a place of your own by hiring a villa. This is often a more cost effective option if you are travelling with friends and children. Most will have a pool and so also means that you can stay at the villa some days, and avoid packing up for a day on the beach.
- The ground floor is open plan and spacious, it is very bright and airy:
- There are 2 seating areas, one by the fire place and then an “L” shaped sofa area.
- A large dining table and chairs.
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and fridge/ freezer.
- Downstairs toilet.
- Sky Satellite TV that gets many of the UK channels, though not BBC and ITV.
- Main bedroom with double bed, TV and en suite bathroom with bath. Access to a balcony
- Second bedroom with double bed and access to the same balcony. Huge amount of storage.
- Third bedroom with twin beds, lots of storage and a safe in one of the cupboards.
- Bathroom with large shower.
- As mentioned there is a very large patio with outside seating, table to eat at and 6 wooden loungers and 2 parasols. There is a storage room where the the washing machine is and the cushions for the loungers.
- Parking area for your rental car.
- Hammock to lounge about in.
- Built in Barbecue .
You get very detailed document from the owner (Margot) on how things work in the villa, and lots of suggestions of places to eat, shop and visit. I also, of course, recommend my own The Ultimate Tips for Travellers to Kefalonia: How To Get The Most Out Of the Island! There is a Villa Manager that will visit you that evening or next morning, and a cleaner will come in once during the week. Check in time is 4pm, and check out time is 10am.
Watch my video tour of Korianna House:
- Ultimate Tips for Travellers Visiting Kefalonia: How To Get The Most Out of the Island
- My Photos of Korianna House and Kefalonia
- Korianna House Facebook Page
- Booking agents for Korianna House: Holiday Rentals, Holiday Lettings
If you liked this post, please share it on your favourite social media site using the sharing buttons. I would really appreciate it if you Sign up for the eMail Newsletter (Don’t miss any future posts!), join my Facebook Page, Twitter and/or Subscribe to the Podcast. Thanks