I am delighted to announce that my first Tips For Travellers YouTube Channel Members & Patreon Patron Group Cruise is open for booking from Tuesday 3 January 2023. It’s a 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Holland America Eurodam in April 2024 and numbers of cabins held are limited so consider booking early.
I hope that you will be able to join me on this. It will be my first group cruise and so while lots to learn together on this adventure about what works and what to do differently, I would be thrilled if you can join me.
WATCH ME TAKING ABOUT THE CRUISE
Group Cruise Must-Knows
- The cruise is exclusively for YouTube Channel Members, Patreon Patrons and your family and friends. To book you will need to be a current patron or member at the time of booking. Later in 2024 there will be a Group Cruise open to everyone, with priority booking for Patrons and Members.
- The cruise is the 7-Night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Holland America Eurodam in and out of Fort Lauderdale from Saturday 6 April 2024 to Saturday 13 April 2024. The cruise includes stops at Grand Turk, San Juan (Puerto Rico), St Thomas and Half Moon Cay.
- The fare has a group discount, and will include the following:
- Cruise in cabin of your choice (All categories are available)
- Welcome Embarkation Day Cocktail Party
- Two on-board meet ups with live Q&A, Trivia, and other activities
- Group Afternoon Tea
- Group Dinner on one of the Gala Nights
- Pre-cruise Private Facebook Group to discuss and make plans
- Plus, other surprises and extras to be announced before and during the cruise.
- The group cruise will be informal and so you should feel free to join organised events as you wish, and make whatever plans you like to make it an enjoyable vacation. I will keep everyone posted about any plans I make should you wish to join (e.g. excursions).
- If you book on this cruise separately, and not as part of the group booking via Sarah Bolton. It will, of course, be great to see and meet you on board, but unfortunately only Group Cruise members will be able to attend the organised events (cocktail party, meet ups, afternoon tea and group dinner etc) due to the way that Holland America provides these benefits to our group. Hope you understand as the benefits made available are linked to the numbers and the group booking.
How to book?
- Bookings need to be made through Sarah Bolton of Travel Counsellors based in the UK to get the group rate, be linked as part of the group booking and to be able to join the group events.
- To start the booking process please email Sarah at [email protected] with the following details:
- eMail heading: Gary Group Cruise
- Number of adults and children (plus dates of birth of any children)
- Country of residence
- Cabin grade, or if not known, then preferred cabin type (inside, ocean view, balcony, suite) and any preferences for location
- Whether you would like the Holland America “Have It All” package added
- Any mobility requirements
- If you are likely to require extras booked by Sarah (flights, hotel etc) once those are available
- Permission for her to let me know you have booked and that she can give me your email so I can contact you about the Facebook group and add you specific group cruise mailings and updates
- Sarah will process the bookings in the order she receives the emails.
- Note: Numbers are limited and once the allocation of cabins has gone it is unlikely that more can be added.
What are the fares?
- The cruise fare, along with any add-ons you want to book via Sarah (such as flights, pre- & post-stay hotels, Have-it-All package, etc) will be in British Pounds Sterling, and will be paid for with your usual local credit card online via a secure payment link in the myTC app or Travel Counsellors payment webpage. Details and a link will be given at time of booking.
- The one currency pricing and sole agent is a requirement of Holland America to fit with their cross-border selling policies and requirements.
- You can use online currency converters to get an indication of the fare in your local currency, but bear in mind the actual rate will be determined by the rate your credit card company is using on the day payments are made. Example of convertor: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
- Any cancellations where refunds are due will be refunded in £ sterling, which due to exchange rate changes may not be the same as what you initially paid.
- The only cruise deposit option available is a non-refundable one, so having travel insurance is recommended.
- The Have It All package currently costs £40pp/day and includes $100 per person shore excursion credit, Signature beverage package, 1 night speciality dining & Wi-Fi surf package: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/deals_GBP/have-it-all/have-it-all-upgrade.html
- Although there is a Group rate, if there is a Holland America promotion offering a better rate that Sarah has access to at the time of booking, Holland America have confirmed she will be able to use that for your group booking.
- Changes to bookings (e.g. change of name etc) may incur a fee of up to £50 plus operator charges
These are the current cruise-only fares excluding the “Have It All” package in suggested cabin grades in prime locations. Other grades are available with lower and higher fares in each category.
Please note, these are the current group cruise-only fares and do not include Have It All package, and may increase as the ship fills up.
|CABIN CATEGORY||LOCATION||DOUBLE OCCUPANCY||SINGLE OCCUPANCY|
|Inside||I Grade Deck 6 / 7 mid||Double/twin occupancy £729pp||Single occupancy £1,361|
|Oceanview||D Grade Deck 4 aft||Double/twin occupancy £839pp||Single occupancy £1,398|
|Balcony||V Grade Deck 5 / 6 mid||Double/twin occupancy £1,169pp||Single occupancy £2,198|
|Signature Suite||SS Grade Deck 6 mid||Double/twin occupancy £1,919pp||Single occupancy £3,698|
NB: Non-refundable Deposit, and the deposit amount dependent on cabin grade booked, and will be advised at time of quotation
- All Travellers
- The following standard Holland America UK terms and conditions will apply: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/legal-privacy-united-kingdom/booking-conditions-united-kingdom.html
- The following standard Travel Counsellors terms and conditions will apply: https://www.travelcounsellors.co.uk/hygenie-pages/terms-and-conditions/
- Non-USA Travellers
- To enter the USA you currently require to be fully vaccinated and have either a valid ESTA or visa.
- If you have travelled to Cuba, the USA now requires you travel on a visa and not ESTA.
I hope that you will be able to join this. It will be the first group cruise and so. no doubt, lots to learn together on this adventure about what works and what to do differently! But, I would be thrilled if you can join me on this adventure.