European Embarkation and Disembarkation Ports : Tips For Travellers 195
Gary Bembridge of Tips for Travellers shares observations, tips and advice for visitors about the main cruise embarkation and disembarkation ports in Europe.
Subscribe free to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn Radio.
This show covers among other topics:
- Main cruise ports in Europe
- Tips including:
- Consider the ease and accessibility of the port when deciding which cruise to book
- Allow lots of time to join your ship
- Book a transfer with the cruise line
- If arranging your own transfer use a cruise transfer specialist
- On disembarkation day don’t book flights too early
- Consider booking a transfer to the airport through the line
- Plan you disembarkation day around not being able to check in bags until 2 hours before your flight
This episode is spionsored by DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cruise Guide to Europe and the Mediterranean. Click on the link to find out more or buy it.
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3647223/height/200/width/480/thumbnail/yes/theme/standard” height=”200″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this episode!