Gary Bembridge of Tips for Travellers shares observations, tips and advice for visitors about the main cruise embarkation and disembarkation ports in Europe.
This show covers among other topics:
- Main cruise ports in Europe
- Tips including:
- Consider the ease and accessibility of the port when deciding which cruise to book
- Allow lots of time to join your ship
- Book a transfer with the cruise line
- If arranging your own transfer use a cruise transfer specialist
- On disembarkation day don’t book flights too early
- Consider booking a transfer to the airport through the line
- Plan you disembarkation day around not being able to check in bags until 2 hours before your flight
This episode is spionsored by DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Cruise Guide to Europe and the Mediterranean. Click on the link to find out more or buy it.
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/3647223/height/200/width/480/thumbnail/yes/theme/standard” height=”200″ width=”480″ scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this episode!