In this episode I talk to JD Lasica, the founder of a new cruise site and app that is aiming to shake up and improve the way travellers can get inspiration, advice and book the right cruise at the best price. It is a site that I am involved in as a content contributor.
In the show we talk about topics that include:
- JD’s background and what inspired him the create Cruiseable.
- What it is, and how it is different from the alternative cruise sites avilable to travellers.
- The people and cruise experts behind the content.
- The key features of Cruiseable, including community, image library, “Bliss Filters” and the “Ask Any Questions”
- How you can find and book a cruise through the site and App.
- JD’s tips for cruisers.
You can read more about Cruiseable in my article “Cruiseable. A New Way To Discover And Book Cruises“.