Visit Finland: 9 Must-Do Summer Activities in Europe’s Last Great Wilderness Video
Join me in Finland as I explore, recommend and show you nine must-do activities in what is known as “Europe’s Last Great Wilderness: in the northern half of the country. You will see bear watching, husky hiking, canoeing, white water rafting, mountain bike safari, Finnish Sauna, wild food and unusual local places to stay.
I filmed this whilst travelling as a guest of Visit Finland, and most of the activities were included within that trip.
Watch the video below:
Activities and companies I referred to. Please note that most of these provided me with the activity as part of my travels with Visit Finland:
- Bear Watching: http://www.karhujenkatselu.fi/en
- Era-Susi Huskies: http://www.erasusi.com/en/Etusivu
- Outdoor Passion Finland: http://www.outdoorpassion.fi/en/
- Pyhapiilo Sauna : http://pyhapiilo.fi/en/
- Ruka Safaris: http://www.rukasafaris.fi/en/
- Nurminiemenratsutila Stables: http://www.nurminiemenratsutila.fi/en/79-suomi/102-riding-stables
- Iso Syote Hotel and Safaris: http://www.hotelli-isosyote.fi/en/main/
- Rukan Kuksa Wild Food Restaurant : http://www.rukankuksa.fi/en/
- Isokenkäisten klubi Hotel: http://www.ikk.fi/en/
If you enjoyed this article, please follow Tips For Travellers on:
- YouTube Channel: Helping you to make the most of your precious vacation time and money.
- Monthly Newsletter : get a free eBook of different travel tips every month.