Visitor Survival Tips to Venice – Tips For Travellers Podcast #245
Join me, Gary Bembridge from TipsForTravellers.com, as I help visitors to Venice survive the hectic and busy city in my Venice Tips Podcast. Over 50,000 travelelrs visit the city every day and it is busy and packed and this podcast helps you make the most of your visit – and not feel totally swamped and frustrated by the numbers of people also trying to see the city and sights.
- Must-see sights tips.
- Quietest time to visit is.
- Best times to go sightseeing.
- Tourist traps to watch out for and avoid.
- Coping with the weather.
- Souvenirs and watch outs.
- Gondola ride watch outs and alternatives.
- Getting lost.
- Tips For Travellers Venice Must-See Podcast.
- Tips For Travellers Must-see Sights Video.
Get a free audio book and trial at tipsfortravellers.com/audible
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
If you enjoyed this post, please follow Tips For Travellers on:
- YouTube Channel: Helping you to make the most of your precious vacation time and money.
- Monthly Newsletter : get a free eBook of different travel tips every month.