Visiting Miami? See why you must do Miami Millionaire Row Cruise!
A boat trip around the islands of Miami to see the vast homes of the rich and famous has become a visitor’s institution. And one that I highly recommend.
The main provider is Island Queen Cruises and they sail from Bayside, a tourist complex of shops and restaurants, from 1030 am every day. The trip is called “The Millionaire’s Row” and boats head out roughly every hour. But be sure you get there at least half an hour before if you want to go to get on a specific timed boat – as they sell out fast.
The trip takes you out past the cruise port, the busiest in the world, where you get great views of the fast growing Miami skyline before touring around Star and Fisher island. These artificial islands are home to some of the most spectacular houses in the world. The guide will point out who lives where, what movies and shows have been filmed in them and tell you stories and anecdotes about the places and events that took place inside them.
The trip costs around $25, with money off coupons in the local Miami tourist guides and by buying online in advance.
If visiting the city I recommend taking their trip. It’s great fun and gives you an insightful and memorable tour of the wealth in Miami.
Watch my Miami Millionaire Row Sightseeing Cruise video
Watch the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/oDo-syHhMqk
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up for the Latest Tips For Travellers email.
Want to Support Tips For Travellers?
- Book a cruise via The Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: email / UK Phone 0800 852 7801/ Ex-UK +44 1273 836 639
- Next time buying on Amazon USA or Amazon UK click on these links
- Become a supporter via Patreon
- Make a donation via PayPal