Harz Germany UNESCO Heritage Sites – Tips For Travellers 199
Gary Bembridge of Tips for Travellers shares his observations, tips and advice on must-see and must-do sights and attractions for visitors to Harz in Germany, focused on the UNESCO World Heritage sights.
Subscribe free to the show on iTunes, Stitcher Radio or TuneIn Radio.
For more visit: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com
This show covers among other topics:
- General tips for visitors
- Getting there and getting around
- Must-do things to see and do including:
- Imperial Palace of Goslar
- Rammelsberg Mine
- Brocken and Harz Narrow Gauge Railway
- Wernigerode Castle