Expedition Cruising. Insights from Conrad Combrink of Silversea
In this episode I explore the world of Expedition Cruising with Conrad Combrink, who is the Director Expedition Planning and Strategic Development at Silversea Cruises.
- What “Expedition Cruising” is, and how does it differ from regular ocean cruising.
- The Silversea Expedition fleet and regions they cover.
- How an expedition cruise works.
- Type of traveller expedition is (and is not) suitable for.
- Tips on preparing for an expedition cruise.
- His favourite expeditions and why.
If you have a travel query email me
Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
Want to support the podcast? Consider becoming a Patron. Find out more at tipsfortravellers.com/patron
Listen to the interview: