Gary Bembridge of Tips for Travellers shares his observations, tips and advice on going bear watching in British Columbia in Canada at Knight Inlet Lodge. In part two of a two-part series he explores ten areas any novice or person considering going should know about.
The episode answers the following:
- Why should you go?
- When should yo go?
- Where should yo go?
- How long should you stay?
- What will you actually see?
- What is included in the price?
- Is the floatplane ride to the lodges really scary?
- What should you pack?
- What camera equipment should you take?
- How do you get the most out of time there?
For more visit: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/british-columbia-spring-watch/