Bear Watching British Columbia Canada – Tips For Travellers Podcast 205
Gary Bembridge of Tips for Travellers shares his observations, tips and advice on going bear watching in British Columbia in Canada at Knight Inlet Lodge. In part two of a two-part series he explores ten areas any novice or person considering going should know about.
The episode answers the following:
- Why should you go?
- When should yo go?
- Where should yo go?
- How long should you stay?
- What will you actually see?
- What is included in the price?
- Is the floatplane ride to the lodges really scary?
- What should you pack?
- What camera equipment should you take?
- How do you get the most out of time there?
For more visit: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/british-columbia-spring-watch/