Why Are Past Cruisers Reluctant To Cruise? (Video)
Why Are Past Cruisers Reluctant To Cruise?
Why are many cruisers, including cruise lovers and regulars, so reluctant to cruise post-pandemic? I see many comments on my own channel and on various cruise sites, as well as in cruising chat rooms, about this very subject. It’s time to explore the reasons that cruisers have been saying they don’t want to cruise, as cruising re-opens.
What are the issues? What are the barriers, or things that are happening, that are holding people back? People who have been cruising many times before. I also explore what people want who are keen to go cruising as soon as they can, and why. As the world re-opens and we try to put the pandemic behind us, it’s time to once again get out there and explore.
Watch my video about past cruisers views
Watch my video about past cruisers views on YouTube
Gary Bembridge’s Tips For Travellers aims to help you make more of your precious travel time and money on land and when cruising the oceans or rivers of the world. To help you, in every video I draw on my first-hand tips and advice from travelling every month for over 20 years and average of 10 cruises a year.
SUPPORT TIPS FOR TRAVELLERS
- Find out about being a YouTube Channel Member: https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/Join
- Find out about being a Patron on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/tipsfortravellers
- Check out my T-Shirt range: http://bit.ly/TFTStore
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/tipsfortravellers
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/garybembridge
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tipsfortravellers
- Instagram: http://www.instgram.com/garybembridge
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bembridge
- TikTok: @garybembridge