Tips on How to Avoid Missing Your Ship
In this episode of Essential Cruise Tips Gary Bembridge, cruise author and expert, gives eight tips on how to avoid missing your cruise ship when in port. You may have seen videos on sites like YouTube of people running down the quay as their ship pulls away leaving them behind. These tips can help you avoid being one of them…
The tips include:
- Knowing time to be back.
- Ensuring your watch and phone are on ship time.
- Having the ship and port agent phone number.
- Allowing time for delays on transport.
- Cash to cover taxi.
- Credit card if have to make alternative arrangements.
- ID and copy of key travel documents.
- Travel insurance.
For more essential cruise tips and to leave thoughts visit EssentialCruiseTips.com
Buy and read one of the cruise tips books by Gary Bembridge:
- “The Cruise Traveler’s Handbook” (Amazon USA) (Amazon UK)
- “Essential Cruise Tips” (Amazon USA) (Amazon UK)
- “River Cruising Tips and Tricks” (Amazon USA) (Amazon UK)