Tips for Travellers Podcast: Live On-Board Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Cruise / Crossing
You will hear the sounds and observations recorded while on the ship crossing the Atlantic in winter.
In 2 episodes you will hear about, among other things:
- Safety at sea, and hear the Captain’s briefing of passengers about lifeboats and leaving the ship in an emergency.
- Norovirus, hear the Captain discussing the risk of norovirus on-board, and the steps he needs both passengers and crew to take.
- Insights program, hear about the lecture program and why it is such a key part of the crossing.
- Interview with a passenger, and a review of the main types of people you will encounter on a transatlantic crossing.
- Seasickness, and dealing with it – especially if you are on a rough crossing.
- Food on-board – and how you can eat for 24 hours for 6 days.
To listen to the episodes, you can listen online now using the audio players below or one of the following options:
- iTunes: subscribe for free to the Tips for Travellers Podcast on iTunes
- RSS feed: subscribe for free using the RSS feed
- Stitcher Radio
- Tips for Travellers mobile app (which has bonus PDF and video content with every episode): iTunes or Android via Amazon
Episode 86: Queen Mary 2 Crossing Part One – listen online now:
Episode 87: Queen Mary 2 Crossing Part Two – listen online now: