St Maarten Tips For Travellers Podcast #257
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits St Maarten in the Caribbean to provide tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
Saint Maarten is unique is the Caribbean as its truly an Island of two halves – half French and half Dutch dominated. Two capitals on one gorgeous and lush island. Its a mix of gorgeous Caribbean beaches, duty and tax free shopping, with french flair and fine dining and dutch partying thrown in.
- Explore Philipsburg.
- Explore Marigot.
- Explore the Forts close to Philipsburg.
- St Maarten Park.
- Coterie Farm near Pic Paradis (highest point on island).
- Grand Case.
- Beaches – 37 key ones in all!
- Maho Beach where planes land.
- St Maarten Museum.
- Boat trips and water sports
Resources and links:
- St Maarten Island Highlights Tips For Travellers Video : https://youtu.be/hqfqDceJUws
- Philipsburg St Maarten Tour and Highlights Video: https://youtu.be/fAtevgidnHY
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up for the Latest Tips For Travellers email.
Want to Support Tips For Travellers?
- Book a cruise via The Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: email / UK Phone 0800 852 7801/ Ex-UK +44 1273 836 639
- Next time buying on Amazon USA or Amazon UK click on these links
- Become a supporter via Patreon
- Make a donation via PayPal