In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, revisits Hong Kong to provide tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
The episode covers the following must-see sights and attractions:
- The Peak.
- The Star Ferry.
- Temple Street Market.
- Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade.
- Symphony of Lights.
- Stanley Market.
- Lan Kwai Fong.
- Sky100 Observation Deck.
- Lantau Island.
- Hong Kong Disneyland.
Resources and links:
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Lantau Hong Kong (Time-lapse Video).
- Hong Kong Victoria Harbour Day-to-Night Timelapse.
Listen to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.