GPSMyCity Offer. Free Tips For Travellers Content on the App
Do you own and use a SmartPhone when travelling? Then the well-established and popular GPSMyCity App may be something you should consider adding to your phone and using while on your travels. Especially as it now contains content from Tips For Travellers!
What is GPSMyCity?
It is a modern cross between a guidebook and a guide. The app uses guides from leading bloggers and travel writers who have explored over 600 cities around the world, with more added all the time. It is available for both Apple IOS and Android phones.
After downloading the free App, simply search the destination you will be visiting. You can download an article about the place full of tips and advice onto your phone, all based on the first-hand experiences of the bloggers who created it. These can be read even while you are offline.
The App includes city maps that are accessible offline, but the most innovative feature comes with in-app purchases. You buy these by destination to get access to an immersive experience once there. You can go on GPS-based walking tours that direct you to and around the sights and places recommended in the article – along with information about each. The App can even tell you if you are walking in the right direction (something that always confuses me when I use things like Google Maps on my iPhone!). You do not need to use data roaming to make it work.
There is a whole range of Tips For Travellers guided on the app. This includes (after downloading the app use these links)
- Palm Springs – California: Strange and Fabulous.
- Why Girona Costa Brava Is Worth Travelling From Barcelona.
- Helsinki Tips for Travellers : Must-Do and Must-See Sights.
- 10 Must-See New York Sights for First-Timers
- Sightseeing in Vancouver Without Too Much Walking!
- 10 Best Things to Do in Singapore
What should you do now?
- Click on the links to each of the Tips For Travellers apps. The first time you will be prompted to download the GPSMyCity app via iTunes when prompted.
- Search for the Tips For Travellers content or click on the links
To find out more visit GPSMyCity.com