Turku Finland Podcast. My Tips For Travellers Visiting.
In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Turku in Finland. He provides tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition, he also shares key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around along with many general tips and advice.
Turku is the oldest city in Finland, at over 800 years. It is a fascinating city with much to see and do.
Listen to the Turku Tips For Travellers Podcast:
The episode covers the following must-see sights and attractions:
- Turku Castle.
- Turku Cathedral.
- River Aura.
- S/S Ukkopekka.
- Aboa Vetus and Ars Nova.
- Sibelius Museum.
- Luostarinmaki Handicrafts Museum.
- Turku Art Museum.
- Turku City Library.
- Tips For Travellers Turku Best Sights Video: https://youtu.be/DFJGXAEIDiI
- Tips For Travellers Tall Ships Races Turku Video: https://youtu.be/jM4NRG9iZW0
- Tips For Travellers Ruka-Kuusamo Finland Video: https://youtu.be/5at84RrNm6w
- Tips For Travellers Ruka-Kuusamo Finland Podcast: http://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/4693413
- Visit Turku official site: http://www.visitturku.fi/en
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at https://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Listen to the episode now
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up below and every new post will be sent direct to you.
Gary, I tried to send you an email letter and it came back. I saw that you posted gary attripsforcruisers.com and it came back and I used the @. The headline was “From one old cruiser to another”. It’s about my experiences on ships with the Cruise Director and officers, on board issues, “Phoenix Project” and. etc and my first time cruise in 1962 where the ship caught fire. I don;t use Twitter or social media. I used my alternate business email [email protected] but I am sending you main email below.