In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, shares ten tips on how to take amazing (and professional looking) travel photographs on your SmartPhone or Tablet that you and your friends and family will be blown away by.
All you need to take incredible travel pictures is your SmartPhone or Tablet and these ten simple tips. You do not need expensive equipment and know all the technical settings to create fantastic images.
Listen to the episode online using the player below:
The episode covers the following essential tips to take fantastic pictures with your SmartPhone or Tablet on your future trips:
- Avoiding the cliche shots everyone else around you is taking.
- Using the “rule of thirds”.
- Framing the subject.
- Using leading lines to lead the viewer’s eye.
- Foreground, middle ground and distance composition.
- Golden hour (sunrise and sunset).
- Getting close.
- Getting high or low – avoiding eye level.
- Switching off the Flash.
- Picasa (now Google Photos): https://photos.google.com
- Gimp: https://www.gimp.org
- Photoscape: http://www.photoscape.org
- Pixlr: http://pixlr.com
- Apps: PhotoToaster, Justaposer, LensLight, DistressedFX
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Going on a cruise? Want a great deal?
- Get great advice and deals through the Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: find out more at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruiseline