In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, tips for travellers on what to expect, how to prepare and get the most from a game drive whilst on a safari (including answering the question about what happens if you need to go to the bathroom!). Whilst focusing on a Tanzania safari the tips and advice apply to going to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia and other African safaris.
Heading to Tanzania on safari is one of my favourite all-time travel experiences. I had been on safaris in South Africa and Zimbabwe but this was even more magical, enthralling and I saw more animals than I had imagined I would. It exceeded all expectations on so many levels when I travelled there I travelled with Titan Travel on a 9-night “Wild Plains of Tanzania” trip. In this podcast I share many tips and advice – and answer questions I received – about what a game drive involves.
The episode covers the following tips:
- Type of vehicles.
- Number of game drives per day.
- Leaving the van.
- Bathroom breaks.
- Food and drink.
- Taking photos.
- Titan Travel “Wild Plains of Tanzania Tour: http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/TitanTanzania
- All my Tanzania Videos and Articles: http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/tanzania-safari-tips/
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal