In this episode of the podcast Gary Bembridge of TipsForTravellers.com, visits Jerusalem and provides tips for travellers on the 10 must-see sights and attractions. In addition he also provides some key observations, historical highlights, best time to visit, getting there and around and general tips and advice.
Listen to the episode using the player below:
The episode covers the following must-see sights and attractions:
- Jaffa Gate.
- Ramparts Walk.
- Four Quarters.
- Western Wall.
- Dome of the Rock.
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre.
- Tower of David and Light Spectacular.
- Mount of Olives.
- Israel Museum.
- Muslim Quarter Markets.
- Old City Audio Tour App: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/the-old-city-of-jerusalem-audio-walking-tours/id493089514?mt=8
- US News Recommendations: http://travel.usnews.com/Jerusalem_Israel/Things_To_Do/Official
- Official site: http://www.itraveljerusalem.com
After listening to the podcast:
- Please leave a comment on Tipsfortravellers.com/podcast, email me or leave a review on iTunes.
- Subscribe (and leave a review) to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio.
- Consider becoming a Podcast Patron and visit tipsfortravellers.com/patron.
- Make a donation at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/paypal
Going on a cruise? Want a great deal?
- Get great advice and deals through the Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: find out more at http://www.tipsfortravellers.com/cruiseline
If you enjoyed this post:
- Follow Tips For Travellers on: YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Sign up for the monthly newsletter. includes a free eBook to download every month.
- Never miss a post by signing up for the Latest Tips For Travellers email.
Want to Support Tips For Travellers?
- Book a cruise via The Tips For Travellers Cruise Line: email / UK Phone 0800 852 7801/ Ex-UK +44 1273 836 639
- Next time buying on Amazon USA or Amazon UK click on these links
- Become a supporter via Patreon
- Make a donation via PayPal